Comment on page
The bridge is a way to bridge your serial connection to a TCP server.
The bridge contains the following built-in features not available on the TCP server:
- HTTP requests (GET, POST, PUT, PATCH and DELETE)
- On-bridge debugging
- Client updating
You can do an HTTP request by doing the next serial command to the bridge:
- method: GET, POST, PUT, PATCH or DELETE
- url including scheme (http or https, ex. https://tinet.tkbstudios.com/)
- headers: correctly formatted headers
- body: correctly formatted body
This method returns the raw content bytes.
By sending the following command to the bridge, you will receive a chunk of 512 bytes of the newest client file.
- version: prerelease or
After receiving the 512 bytes, send UPDATE_CONTINUE to the bridge to receive the next 512 bytes, etc..
If all the bytes were sent, the bridge will send UPDATE_DONE and you can stop waiting for the bytes.