Comment on page
These are the TCP docs, here are all the TCP commands documented
Server address for the TCP server is the following:
- domain: tinethub.tkbstudios.com
- port: 2052
TCP side also has rate limiting, your command will be dropped if you send too much commands, your command will be dropped and won't be executed.
- Description: Returns "PONG" to check if the server is still connected.
- Description: Allows communication with ChatGPT. Further details may be under development.
- Description: Returns account information in the following format:user_id;username;email;last_login;plan;total_requests;time_online;user_public
username: max. 18 chars
last_login: Epoch time
plan: "free", "pro" or "OG"
user_public: 1 for true and 0 for false
- Description: Sends a message to the recipient, where
recipientcan be "global" for global messages or a friend's username for DM (DMs are work in progress).
- Description: Retrieves a list of files in the specified bucket, returning filenames.
- Description: Retrieves the contents of a specific file from a bucket, returning file bytes.
- Description: Deletes a file from a bucket, with success and error responses.
- Description: Creates a new bucket, with success and error responses.
- Description: Deletes a bucket, with success and error responses.
- Description: Uploads a file to a bucket, with success and error responses.
- Description: Lists repositories by category, returning filenames, with an error response.
- Categories: "games", "tools", "oiramlevels", "geodashlevels"
- Description: Retrieves an ad with the following format:id;url;title;description;image_url
- Description: Notifies the server that the calculator has been disconnected, triggering the login process for the bridge's auto-reconnect feature.
- Description: Sent when connecting to the TCP server, likely handled automatically.
- This is received every time a message is being sent in TINET Chat.
- Recipient: username or a global chatroom name (global, etc.. more are coming later), max. 18 chars
- Timestamp is an epoch timestamp
- Username: max. 18 chars
- Message: limited to 300 chars (gets cut off by servers)
- This is received every time a friend invites you to play a game
- sender: max. 18 chars and limited to friendlist
- game: name of the game (ex. tictactoe, chess, etc.. funnier games will be coming later), limited to 16 chars